A partnership between the private sector and Friends LA can transform your business and have a positive, social impact for vulnerable children and families. Your company will benefit from a partnership with us for a variety of reasons.
We Can Help You...
1. Increase brand reputation through community investment.
2. Reach and engage with target audiences.
3. Strengthen morale and employee bonds through charitable giving opportunities.
4. Boost your brand awareness and visibility.
You Can Help Us...
- Execute Cause Related Marketing: There are many ways your company can help customers give. From donating a percentage of sales, to asking customers to round-up to the nearest dollar, or to making products even more meaningful by allowing consumers to support children through purchases — anything is possible.
- Sponsor an Event: Sponsoring a Friends LA event can get your brand noticed by key demographics that match your target audience.
- Benefit from Workplace Giving: Strategize a signature grant program that allows your company to maximize the impact of your investment to children. If your company uses Benevity, contact us so that we can take the next steps to partner with you.
- Support A Campaign: Create your own or join our annual campaigns — Give Friendship in December, National Mentoring Month in January, or Power of Friendship for National Foster Care Awareness Month in May — to help spread mission awareness and brand recognition.
- Engage in an Experience: Consider integrating Friends LA into your company events as an event beneficiary.
Keep In Mind
Corporate donors who meet the criteria to be posted on our site give more than $1,000 in one year (or substantial in-kind donations with approximate value over $1,000).
Whether you’re a Fortune 500 company, a small business owner, or somewhere in between, your partnership can help us achieve our goal of keeping families together while ending multigenerational poverty. We would be honored to have you partner with us in serving children and families in LA County!
If you would like to become a partner to Friends LA, please complete this form. Questions or inquiries about our Corporate Partnership offerings can be sent to Delani Delgado, Development Coordinator.