Employer Matching Programs
One of the smartest ways to amplify your donation is through employer matching gift programs. Many community-minded employers have a matching gift program and will match your gift dollar for dollar. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses!
Did your company not pop up on our search engine? No worries! Simply contact your Human Resources or Corporate Social Responsibility department to determine if your company participates in a matching gifts program. Your gift may be doubled or tripled, increasing the impact of your donation for the children in our program!
If your company matches, contact us. We would be happy to lend our assistance throughout the process.
Give Through Payroll-Deductions
Friends LA participates in employer-sponsored payroll deduction campaigns. If your company has other programs, such as Benevity, connect with your Human Resources or Corporate Social Responsibility department to enroll.
Want to start an employee giving campaign benefitting Friends LA? Email us so we can chat about how we can share our mission with your employees. We'll also help your business create a customized online donation page to help support employee giving.
Host a Fundraiser at Work
Hosting a fundraiser at work for Friends LA can make a huge difference in the lives of hundreds of children and families! Here are a few strategies we recommend:
1. Let us know you want to be a fundraiser! Your colleagues can support you by donating on a website we will help you create. Then spread the word!
2. Donate proceeds from a special event! Are you planning a special event for your employees, clients, colleagues, or the local community? Why not make it a charity benefit and donate the proceeds to Friends LA?
Some examples of special events include:
- Annual Gala/Banquet/Awards Ceremony
- Golf Outing
- 5K Walk/Run/Cycle
- Celebrity Roast or Performance
- Concerts or Festivals
- Food & Wine Demonstrations
If you are thinking about facilitating a fundraiser at your workplace, please connect with us. We would be happy to support you with our resources.