An in-kind donation refers to a gift given to Friends LA in the form of goods or services instead of money. We know what you're thinking: how can you support Friends LA through an in-kind gift?
Host a Drive
A kid needs you. Many kids, in fact. A big way you can help them is by hosting an in-kind donation drive!
Hosting a drive is an excellent way to raise awareness about the challenges Friends LA is working to disrupt. It can also be done year round. Consider collecting:
- School Supplies (K-5th grade)
- Toiletries and Hygiene (from baby to adult)
- Household cleaning and laundry products
- Food and transportation gift cards
- Holiday items such as gift cards or new toys
Donating your time, service, or expertise allows us to provide additional resources to vulnerable children and families. Therefore, we can always use professional support pertaining to:
- photography or videography work
- tutoring services
- legal assistance
- marketing assistance or services
- advertising placements
- website maintenance
- ...and more!
Contact us or call 213.378.0704 if you have a service you’d like to donate in-kind! The tangible expenses of providing your pro bono service can be at least partially deducted on business tax returns.