Friends2Family Holiday Drive
Friends2Family is our annual holiday drive and gift distribution event. This year our goal is to collect 1,000 gifts for our youth and their families!
How can I help?
You can help us make a happy holiday season a reality for our youth and families by hosting a drive!
We are seeking partners who can donate:
- New, unwrapped toys and/or clothing for children ages 6 months - 18 years old
- STORES WE RECOMMEND: GameStop, The Children's Place, Carter's, Old Navy, Target, Ross, TJMaxx, Claire's.
- New, unwrapped gifts and/or gift cards for male and female caregivers
- STORES WE RECOMMEND: Amazon, Target, Bath & Body Works, Lyft, Uber, Lime.
- Grocery gift cards
- STORES WE RECOMMEND: Food 4 Less, Vons, Walmart, Aldi, Ralphs.
- Gas Cards
- Activity kits for the holiday break! Kits should be appropriate for children 4-12 years old.
If interested in hosting a drive on our behalf, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can support you and your efforts!
Are you or your company interested in making holiday wishes come true by sponsoring our Friends2Family distribution experiences? Let's talk!
Please email your interest to email@example.com so that our staff can get in touch.
Donation Drop Off
Taking place between November 28th-December 12th.
Los Angeles Residents
Donations to our Metro-South LA kids and families and can be dropped off at 672 S. Lafayette Park Pl, Suite 33, Los Angeles, CA 90057.
Antelope Valley Residents
Donations to our Antelope Valley kids and families and can be dropped off at 539 W Lancaster Blvd, Lancaster, CA 93534.